ARDEX WPM 1000 Undertile Butynol is a versatile rubber membrane. It is suitable for waterproofing underground tanking, roofs, decks and tiles. ARDEX WPM 1000 is made up of synthetic rubber with properties which resist ageing from heat, sunlight and ozone. It has excellent gas impermeability and toughness and remains flexible at low temperatures.
Tiling can be done directly on the membrane after 60 minutes with common ARDEX tiling adhesives like X77, X56 STS8/E90, Quickbond/Abalastic, 2 part Optima or ABAFLEX.
- Sheet membrane for waterproofing tiled areas
- Tiling can begin 60 minutes after membrane installation
- Thin & consistent waterproofing gauge
- Available with a unique clamp waste outlet
- Conforms to AS4654.1 – Waterproofing membranes for external above-ground use Materials
- Plywood & Timber (must have a maximum moisture content of 20% when Undertile Butynol is adhered)
- New and old concrete (please read the product datasheet before using ARDEX WPM 1000 on this substrate)
- Fibre cement compressed sheet
- Closed cell polyurethane foam
- Wet wall linings i.e. Gib Aqualine, VillaBoard