ARDEX WPM 908
Water Based Acrylic Trafficable Membrane
ARDEX WPM 908 is a single part acrylic urethane based trafficable membrane. It has specifically been developed for use as a hard wearing trafficable membrane on various substrates.
• Water based – safe to use, low odour and easy cleaning
• Hard wearing – excellent abrasion resistance properties
• Single component – ready to use, no mixing required
• Green Star – meets the benchmark for VOC credit in the Green Building Council of Australia’s
• UV resistant – suitable for exposed applications
• Slip resistant – formulated to give anti-slip properties
Concrete, renders, screeds, masonry, AAC blocks, fibre cement sheets (external grade only) pre-primed metal.
Pedestrian traffic podiums, terraces, balconies, roof decks, plant room floors, swimming pools surrounds, trafficable box gutters, steps, pathways, patios.
• White Base
• 15L covers approx 12.5m2 (3 coats) D.F.T. – 0.60mm
• 15L (17kg) pail
• Recoat time: 4-6 hrs
• Hard dry: 24 hrs
• Full cure: 4 days