ARDEX WPM 1000
Weldable Waterproofing Membrane
ARDEX WPM 1000 Weldable Waterproofing Membrane is a versatile rubber membrane that can be heat welded. It is suiatable for waterproofing underground tanking, roofs, decks and tiles. ARDEX WPM 1000 is made up of synthetic rubber with properties which resist ageing from heat, sunlight and ozone and is heat weldable. Polypropylene filaments are welded onto both sides of the membrane for better wetting by water based adhesives. It has excellent gas impermeability and toughness and remains flexible at low temperatures.
Laps and corners are to be heat formed and/or welded. Tiling can be done directly on the membrane after 60 minutes with common ARDEX tiling adhesives like X77, X56 STS8/E90, Quickbond/Abalastic, 2 part Optima or ABAFLEX.
- Sheet membrane for waterproofing tiled areas
- Tiling can begin 60 minutes after membrane installation
- Thin & consistent waterproofing gauge
- Heat weld corners and laps
- Available with a unique clamp waste outlet
1.4m x 20m