ARDEX X 7
Wall and Floor Tile Adhesive
ARDEX X7 is a white cement-based wall and floor tile adhesive. ARDEX X 7 has an extended open time and is non slump. Mix with water to achieve a mortar suitable for use on walls and floors in internal areas and externally or commercially when mixed with ARDEX E 90.
Mix with diluted ARDEX E 90 when tiling externally, over heated slabs and where movement is anticipated and in commercial applications. ARDEX X7 meets the Green Building Council of Australia Green Star IEQ-13 requirements for Ceramic Tile Adhesives.
Ceramic tiles, natural stones (excluding moisture sensitive), mosaics and porcelain.
• Concrete, renders, screeds
• Heated slabs with ARDEX E 90
• ARDEX liquid applied undertile waterproofing membranes over concrete/screed substrates
• Internal fibre-cement sheet, plasterboard
• Gypsum plaster surfaces need to be primed with ARDEX Multiprime
• Concrete swimming pools with ARDEX E 90
• Walls: 10m2 per 20kg
• Floors: 7m2 per 20kg