ARDEX X 18
Fibre Reinforced Flexible Non Slump Wall and Floor Tile Adhesive
ARDEX X 18 is a superior white polymer fortified cement-based wall and floor tile adhesive that has been specially formulated with mastic type properties. It contains specially developed fibres that add strength to the tiled area. ARDEX X 18 has an extended open time, is non slump and flexible. It is suitable for use in residential and commercial applications, both internal and external including swimming pools. ARDEX X 18 meets the Green Building Council of Australia Green Star IEQ-13 requirements for Ceramic Tile Adhesives.
Fully vitrified and ceramic tiles, porcelain, concrete stone tiles e.g. terrazzo, natural stone (excluding moisture sensitive), glass and porcelain mosaics.
• Concrete, renders, screeds
• ARDEX liquid applied undertile waterproofing membranes
• Fibre-cement sheet, plasterboard on walls
• Compressed fibre-cement sheet on floors
• Existing ceramic tiles (internal dry areas)
• CTU (Ceramic Tile Underlay) over timber
• Suitable for Swimming Pools
• Walls: 11m2 per 20kg
• Floors: 7m2 per 20kg