ARDEX X 17
Flexible Non-Slump Wall and Floor Tile Adhesive
ARDEX X17 is a white polymer fortified cement-based wall and floor tile adhesive that has been specially formulated with mastic type properties. ARDEX X17 has an extended open time, is non slump and flexible. Mix with water to achieve a mortar suitable for internal and external use in residential and light commercial applications. ARDEX X17 meets the Green Building Council of Australia Green Star IEQ-13 requirements for Ceramic Tile Adhesives.
Fully vitrified and ceramic tiles, porcelain, natural stones (excluding moisture sensitive) and mosaics.
• Concrete, renders, screeds
• Fibre-cement sheet, plasterboard on walls
• Compressed fibre-cement sheet on floors
• ARDEX liquid applied undertile waterproofing membranes
• Existing ceramic tiles (internal dry areas)
• Ceramic Tile Underlay (CTU)
• Walls: 8m2 per 20kg
• Floors: 6m2 per 20kg