Flexible Sealant for use in Tile Movement Joints
ARDEX SE is an acetoxy curing silicone for applications such as movement joints (between tiles), internal corners (tiled wall and floor) and connecting joints between tiled surface and benchtops, bath edges, cupboards, splashbacks.
• Flexible sealant (up to 25% movement)
• Waterproof – suitable for use in showers
• UV resistant – suitable for internal and external use
• Contains mould inhibitors
• Easy to use and smooth off
• Max width 30mm, depth 15mm
ARDEX SE bonds well to ceramic tiles, glass, enamel, anodized aluminium, granite, porcelain, laminated beach tops and sanitary acrylics.
(Not recommended for other natural stones, e.g. marble, travertine and limestones)
Use ARDEX ST as bond breaker when using with ARDEX waterproof membranes
(Not suitable for continuous immersion use e.g. swimming pools)
• Various to match popular grout and sanitary ware
• Approximately 12 lineal metres per cartridge with a 5 x 5mm joint size
• 310mL cartridge