ARDEX P 9
ARDEX P9 Single Part Primer is a water-based primer used for improving the adhesion of ARDEX products to smooth, dense and various non porous substrates. It is easy to apply with a brush or roller with applications of subsequent products able to take place
with minimal downtime. ARDEX P9 Single Part Primer is suitable for internal and external wall or floor applications.
Substrates: • Particleboard, plywood, sheet timber
• Medium density fibre-cement sheet, compressed fibre-cement sheet
• Jointing compound over plasterboard Concrete, renders, screeds, masonry and lightweight concrete blocks
• Autoclaved aerated concrete (AAC)
• Existing Glazed Tiles (not suitable for shower floors or permanently immersed
• Metal Surfaces
• Some plastics (contact Ardex on specific types)
• Epoxy Coatings (contact Ardex on specific coating)
• Painted Surfaces
Contact ARDEX if other substrates are encountered.
Application: • Internal/external
Drying Times: • Approximately 20 minutes