ARDEX S 28 Neu
Microtec Large Format And Stone Tile Adhesive
ARDEX S 28 Neu is a Microtec fibre reinforced rapid hardening and drying Ardurapid technology cement based adhesive.
- Situations where the adhesive bed has to dry quickly or the tiling has to be grouted and put into use shortly after fixing.
- Where residual moisture could cause efflorescence and water marks on certain natural stone tiles.
- Very large tile installations that require effort to achieve wet bed transfer adequately to AS 3958.
- Very large or dense tiles that can impact adhesive drying times.
ARDEX S 28 Neu is suited for use in internal areas that are not permanently wet. Do not use in swimming pools or external areas.
Fully vitrified and ceramic tiles, porcelain, concrete stone tiles e.g. terrazzo, natural stone*, glass and porcelain mosaics
*ARDEX S 28 Neu can be used for fixing low to medium dimensionally sensitive stone. For details please refer to Technical Bulletin TB010 – Fixing of Moisture Sensitive Stone/Marble.
ARDEX S 28 Neu (white) for translucent tiles, glass, mosaics, limestone, travertine, marble and other natural stone.
• Concrete, renders, screeds
• Medium density fibre-cement sheet on walls and plasterboard
• Existing ceramic tiles
• Autoclaved Aerated Concrete (AAC)
• Compressed fibre-cement sheet on floors (with ARDEX E 90)
• Heated floors
Existing ceramic tiles
• Walls: 10.5m2 per 20kg
• Floors: 6.8m2 per 20kg
• Sizes 20kg