ARDEX AF 236
Pressure Sensitive Carpet Tile Adhesive
ARDEX AF 236 is an internal acrylic water based pressure sensitive adhesive designed to install carpet tiles and carpet underlay for permanent and semi-permanent applications. ARDEX AF 236 has an excellent coverage when applied using a short nap medium nap roller and has unlimited working time.
• Unlimited working time for semi-permanent carpet tile installation providing that the adhesive is not exposed to dust and other contaminants
Set up Time:
• 15-30 minutes for semi-permanent carpet tile installation depending on site ambient conditions
• Vinyl backed carpet tile
• Non-vinyl backed carpet tile for permanent application
• Hardboard underlayment approved to AS 1859
• Dry concrete where there is less than 5.5% moisture content or 70% RH
• Existing resilient flooring as recommended by the carpet tile and carpet pad underlay manufacturers
• Contact ARDEX Technical Services for other substrates
• Internal semi-permanent and permanent installation for carpet tile and dual bond underlay.
• Using short to medium nap roller approximately 8-10m2/L
• 15 Litre pail containing 15kg of adhesive