ARDEX is pleased to announce the introduction of two new bituminous membranes within our torch-on waterproofing range. See the full ARDEX Range of bituminous membranes in the new 'ARDEX Guide to Torch Applied Membranes'; download your copy today.
ARDEX WPM 117
(Shelterstick Self-Adhesive Membrane) 2mm SBS Fibre Reinforced Bituminous Membrane.
ARDEX WPM 117 (Shelterstick Self-Adhesive Membrane) is a self-adhesive bituminous membrane.
- Absolute waterproofing resists high hydrostatic pressure
- Because ARDEX WPM 117 (Shelterstick Self-Adhesive Membrane) is cold applied and installed without the use of naked flames, they offer a higher safety level on the job
- Highly resistant to acids, alkalis or other pollutants
- Self-seals on contact if being installed using nails or other fasteners, of if cut accidentally
ARDEX WPM 444
(Shelterbit Phoenix Star) 4.1mm APP Reinforced Bitumen Membrane
ARDEX WPM 444 (Shelterbit Phoenix Star) is an APP (Atactic Polypropylene) plastomeric type modified bitumen membrane, consisting of a specially formulated bituminous compound of distilled asphalt modified with selected high-grade visco-elastic polymers and reinforced with a combined reinforcement (polyester and fibreglass).
- Excellent cold flexibility to -15°C
- Excellent elongation
- Heat welded laps provides homogenous joint
- Prefabricated membrane
- Good elastic memory
For a complete system overview of the ARDEX torch-applied membrane range, please download the "ARDEX Guide to Torch Applied Membrane"
If you wish to speak to one of our reps, please fill out the form with your details and one of our Waterproofing Specialists will get in touch with you shortly.